Goal: To create a Personal Learning Network of educators in your field of expertise.
• Create a starter list of blogs and groups
• View and explore a list of educational "Twitterers" locally and globally.
• Make a contribution to your PLN via Tweets or blog comments
Personal Learning Network - A group of people whom you follow (virtually or in person) and share ideas about topics in your field.
Blogs - A nice source of information for extended stories or descriptions of sites. Here are some starters.
Google+, Facebook, Pinterest groups/communities - Lots of sharing and worthwhile things to follow
Feedly is one way to read a lot of blogs in one place
1. Click the "Feedly" link above and install the Chrome app.
2. Search for the blogs in the list above and add them to your Feedly.
3. Browse the blog posts from the blogs in the Blog Starter Kit
Twitter - Great source for short conversations (usually via hashtag) or for great links from educators in your field.